Chatting Again

Chatting Again
Year 2012

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WF Figma Konata shoe stain





This is my figma WF Konata, as you can see in the picture she has a blue stain on her left shoe, possible factory defect in painting. I got her for..well lets just say she's PRICEY. It was worth the buy for me since she's one of my favorite female characters in anime and my EXTREMELY favorite character in the anime Lucky Star. The stain on her left shoe doesn't bother me since it's just a tiny spec. My question for you guys out there boy or girl would you still buy this toy if it has this little blue stain on her shoe?

1 comment:

Haar said...

I would still buy this even with the stain on the shoe if it were the only one available. Otherwise, no. (That is, unless figures with defects are worth slightly more than ones that are normal.)