Chatting Again

Chatting Again
Year 2012

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2009!

Konata - "She should be a COW rather than a ram..."


The ecchi anime year 2008 is over and we shall step into the Lucky new year of 2009! 2008 has been a consistent year for me both on my personal life and as an Otaku. Go to work, earn pay checks and buy anime stuff. Sometime a little too much anime stuff that I almost forgot to buy my parents and relatives presents! Glad my mind jolted out of my hobbies last December 2008 and I was able to give them presents last Christmas and our New Year was simple and fun. Watched my Newly acquired Batman DARK KNIGHT DVD. ^_^

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year from the bottom of my heart and may God Bless this year 2009. Year of the OX.

No comments: