Chatting Again

Chatting Again
Year 2012

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year End Figure Haul!

My year end hauls! Here they are! Excuse my blurry photo's they came from my cel camera.


Felt Grace from Gundam 00






Pinky Street Fighter Chunli and Sakura and Sakura Kusagano from Microman


FIGMAS!


Haruhi Suzumiya

Nagato Yuki Evil Witch Version


Tsuruya and Emiri...actually I bought 2 Tsuruya's so Emiri would be a separate character. Might try to do some customizing with the extra Tsuruya/Emiri head in the future.


Lucky Star Winter Uniform Versions Finally Complete!

note my Konata/Konata WF Exclusive, Tsukasa and Kagami Figma's are old acquisitions. The only new one is Miyuki Takara.




Complete the LS girls and up the boxes to complete the picture!
One reason also to get them all.


No comments: